QuickBooks card reader is made to work with the GoPayment app and other QB products. If you are using QuickBooks Online in a web browser, then you can also create and email invoices to clients. So that the clients can easily pay that transaction online. With the help of this, you can pay transactions at any time and from anywhere. In this blog, we have discussed how to set up QuickBooks card reader. And also how to accept payments with the help of QuickBooks card reader. Although, if you are facing any connection issues, then this issue will be resolved in this blog. If you still need any help, then you may contact our Intuit certified experts by dialing our QuickBooks Phone Number.
What Are The Features Of QuickBooks Card Reader?
Although QuickBooks card reader solves all your payment problems. However, here is a list of all the features of the card reader that makes it unique. Its features are as follows:
QuickBooks card reader is so light that you can easily fit in the palm of your hand.
Another unique feature of card readers for QuickBooks is that it is portable. As it is lightweight, you can carry it with yourselves whenever and wherever you want.
3. Faster mobile payments
QuickBooks card reader helps you to accept all your credit or debit cards. With the help of your mobile device. However, you can also use a card reader to swipe the credit and debit cards. In addition to this, with the help of this reader, you can manually enter the payment information or details into the GoPayment application.
4. Make your business mobile
With the help of this, all the list of products and services, and sales tax settings, from QuickBooks can be shown on the mobile.
5. Link wirelessly through Bluetooth
It links wirelessly to your phone or tablet through Bluetooth in the QB GoPayment iOS and Android.
How to Set Up QuickBooks Card Reader?
First of all, plug in your Bluetooth reader to charge the battery. Then use the USB cable that came with your reader. When it is fully charged, then pair it with the GoPayment app. If you want to set up QuickBooks card reader, then you have to follow these steps such as:
For Green GoPayment App
- Firstly, turn on Bluetooth on your mobile.
- Then click and hold the button on the side of your card reader until it blinks green.
- It will turn on your card reader.
- After that, open the GoPayment app.
- Click on More and then select Hardware option.
- Choose Card Readers from the list that appears.
- From the Type section, choose Bluetooth.
- Ensure that your card reader is on.
- To start pairing, click on Add a new reader.
- Now choose the name of the card reader which you want to pair it.
- If you want to process a payment, then select Plus sign.
- And click on New Payment to take a payment.
For Blue GoPayment App
- First, you have to turn on Bluetooth on your device.
- Hold the button on the side of your card reader until it blinks green.
- It indicates that your QB card reader is turned on.
- Go to the GoPayment app.
- Click on Menu.
- And choose Settings and then click on Card Reader.
- Under the Type field, select the Bluetooth.
- Verify that your QB card reader is on.
- Now select Add a new reader to start the pairing.
- Choose the name of the card reader to pair it with.
- To process the payment, first of all click on the plus option and select New Payment.
- By doing this, you can make the payments easily.
How To Accept Payments With The GoPayment App?
You can accept payments with the help of the GoPayment App. This app makes it easier for you to get paid in-person. For the invoices that you have created in QuickBooks Online. You can create an invoice and take payment wherever you are. When your clients pay an invoice, the payment will automatically sync to QB Online and update it as paid.
Receive Payment With An Invoice
- From GoPayment, press the Plus button.
- Then choose Invoice payment.
- Now you have to enter the client’s name.
- Click on the invoice your client is paying.
- After that choose Charge, then select the payment method.
Receive Payment Without An Invoice
- Click on the Plus button from GoPayment.
- Choose the Invoice payment.
- Type the client’s name.
- Now click on the Payment amount.
- When you enter the payment amount, then click OK.
- Select Charge, then choose the payment method.
How To Resolve QuickBooks Card Reader Connection Issues?
If you are facing QB card reader connection issues, then you have to follow these methods. These methods will resolve all the connection issues that you are dealing with.
Method-1:-Disassociate and reassociate the connection
- First, choose Settings from the menu.
- Click on Card Readers, then select the card reader to disassociate.
- From the Reader Actions, click on Forget Reader.
- After that, reassociate the reader.
Method-2:-Verify that your Bluetooth is turned on
As you know that Bluetooth card readers are only connected to Bluetooth compatible devices. Verify that your Bluetooth is turned on.
Method-3:-Turned on/off the mobile card reader
If you want to turn the card reader on, click and hold the power button on the side of the device until its green. You can also take out the device before you press the power button. To turn off your card reader, you should click and hold the button on the side of the reader until the light turns off.
In rief, we can say that QuickBooks card reader is built to work with the GoPayment App and other QB products. With the help of this, you can easily pay transactions from anywhere and at any time. By following the above methods you can easily set up the QB card reader and fix all the connections issues without any difficulty. For seeking more support, dial our QuickBooks Online Phone Number.