Intuit designed QuickBooks Desktop Pro Standard 2020 is accounting software that enables you to manage your business accounts easily. It is generally designed for small and medium-sized businesses. QuickBooks Desktop Pro Standard 2020 also provides bookkeeping basics to your small business requirements. Although, it supports only 3 simultaneous users, then also it is an ideal solution for small business proprietors. If you have any issues related to it, then you can dial our toll-free QuickBooks Phone Number. Our certified experts will solve all your issues within a few minutes.
What’s new in it?
Here is a list of advanced features of QB Desktop Pro Standard 2020 such as:
1. Automatic Payment Reminders
Easily set reminders for the customers to know when their invoices are due.
2. Add PO Numbers To Emails
It also helps in facilitating quicker payments. By allowing customers to easily locate for invoice emails through PO numbers.
3.Consolidate Multiple Invoices Into One Email
It also has the ability to make customer payment processing easier by combining multiple invoices into a single email.
4. Customer Reports Are Easier To Read
It hides columns to look simple, easily read customer totals in reports with jobs & classes.
5.Smart Help Content
By pressing the “F1” key, you can get access to live experts through messaging and call back options.
6. Makes file searching easier
7. Reset password
The company file password can now be reset. First, you have to pick your email from a list of registered emails with your QB. And then enter the code you will get to reset your Admin password.
8. Improved Availability
It will improve usability for vision-challenged users on the Bills, Invoice, and Write Check screens.
9. Turns columns in reports
For complex reporting, you can now collapse columns in reports with jobs and classes. Now you can also check customer or class totals without scrolling or exporting to Excel.
Technical Specifications Of QuickBooks Desktop Pro Standard 2020
- Internet Explorer 11(32-bit).
- 2.4 GHz processor is required.
- 4 GB of RAM (8 GB recommended).
- 2.5 GB disk space recommended (additional space needed for data files).
- 4 X DVD-ROM drive.
- 1 Mbps Internet access speed for Payroll and online features.
- Product registration is mandatory.
- Screen resolution should be 1280×1024 or higher.
- Supports 1 Workstation Monitor + up to 2 extended monitors.
Operating System Requirements
- Windows 10, and 8.1(Update 1).
- Windows Server 2019, 2016, 2012 R2, 2012
- Small Business Server 2011, Standard and Essentials.
- Linux Fedora 29.
- MS Word and Excel integration need Office 2010 SP2 – 2016, or Office 365 (32 and 64 bit).
- E-mail Estimates, Invoices and other forms with MS Outlook 2010 SP2-2016.
- MS Outlook with Office 365, Gmail, Outlook.com, and other SMTP-supporting email clients.
- Integration with QB POS 12.0 or 18.0.
- Transfer data from Quicken 2016-2019, QB Mac 2016-2020, and MS Excel 2010 SP2, 2013, 2016, Office 365 (32 and 64 bit).
How To Download QuickBooks Desktop Pro Standard 2020?
You can download QB desktop pro-2020 either automatically or manually. They are as follows:
Automatically Update Method
- Firstly, download and install the automatically update now.
- Then from the Help menu, choose Update QB.
- Navigate to the Update Now tab, then put a checkmark in the reset update box.
- Click on the Get Update option.
- Reset QB.
- When notified, click on the option to install the new release of your product.
Manual Update Method
- First of all, select your company file from QB desktop and close QB.
- Then right-click on the QB desktop icon and choose Run as Administrator.
- Navigate to the Help menu on the No Company Open screen.
- Click on the Update QB option.
- From the Options tab, choose Mark All and then save it.
- In the Update Now tab, select the Get Update button.
- When the update completes, then close the QB desktop.
- Again open the QB desktop, if you get the notification to install the update, then click on Yes option.
- When the installation is done, then restart your system.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the difference between the QB Desktop Pro and QB Desktop Pro Plus?
Ans QB Desktop Pro is a licensed software for 3 years. After the license period expires, it will no longer support services like payroll, payments, bank feeds, security patches, or feature updates.
While QB Desktop Pro Plus costs as a yearly subscription fee. It includes Desktop Pro, with additional services costs for $399(unlimited support, security updates, data backups, and new feature upgrades).
2. Is customer support is included within QB Desktop Pro?
Ans There is unlimited customer support included within QB desktop pro plus subscription.
3.Can QB desktop pro is installed on more than one computer?
Ans Yes, you can install desktop pro on more than 1 system.. As your license allows for up to 3 users. To allow more than 3 users, consider using QB Desktop Premier or Enterprise.
4. What is the difference in the capacity between Desktop Pro, Premier, and Enterprise?
Ans Desktop Pro and Premier individually track up to 14,500 customers, vendors and items while Enterprise tracks up to 1 million customers, vendors, and items.
Although QuickBooks Desktop Pro Standard 2020 is an ideal solution for small business owners. However, it helps in tracking inventory, sales tax, cost of goods, creating invoices, managing bills, and accounts payable. By following the above steps, you can easily download the latest release of QB Desktop Pro Standard 2020. If you still have any doubts, then feel free to contact our QuickBooks Support experts. They will provide you complete guidance regarding QB in an easier way.