QuickBooks Error Code 6000 77 which appears when you are attempting to open the organization files. QuickBooks error 6000 is generally followed by three or four more digits. When this error happens, the system freezes frequently and a blank screen appears. If you are facing any issues, you can consult with our certified experts by dialing our toll-free QuickBooks Phone Number.
Series of QuickBooks Error 6000 along with their causes
Below is a series of QuickBooks error 6000 along with their potential causes such as:
- -6176,0- Firewall blocks the connection with the system.
- -6000,-107- Damaged.TLG file.
- -6000,-1076- Corrupted QuickBooks installation.
- -6000,-100, -6138,-105, -6210,0, -6189,-83, -6190,-83- A computer that is not the main server is hosting the organization file.
- -6012,-1061, -6144,-82, -6000,-82- Network setup is incorrect.
- -6129,-101- Database server management has issues.
- -6000,-832-.ND file is not working properly.
- -6000,-305- Incorrect network setup or damaged company file.
- -6073,-816- Company file is hosted by more than 1 system.
- -6087,0- When the file is locally opened.
Fix QuickBooks Error Code 6000 77
- Firstly, close QuickBooks.
- In the start menu, search QuickBooks Desktop.
- Right-click on the QB desktop icon and choose Run as administrator.
- While on the No Company Open screen, navigate to the Help menu and click on Update QuickBooks Desktop.
- In the Options tab, select Mark All and then click Save.
- Navigate to the Update Now tab, choose the Reset Update.
- Click on Get Updates.
- When the update completes, close and reopen QuickBooks Desktop.
- To install the updates, click on the Yes option.
- When the install finishes, restart your computer.
2.Install and download QB tool hub
- First of all, close QB.
- Now download the QB Tool Hub file and save it somewhere you can easily search it.
- Open the file you have downloaded that is QuickBooksToolHub.exe.
- Follow all the instructions displayed on the screen to install and agree to the given terms and conditions.
- When the installation process completes, double-click the QB tool hub icon on your Windows desktop to open it.
3.Run QB File Doctor
- From the QB tool hub, choose the Company File Issues.
- Select Run QB File Doctor.
- In QuickBooks File Doctor, select your company file from the drop-down menu.
- If you don’t view your company file, select Browse, and find your file.
- Click on Check your file and then Continue.
- Now enter your QB admin password and then click on Next.
- Once the scanning process completes, open QB, and your company file.
- Your issue may have been resolved even if the scan says it was unsuccessful.
If you are still facing the QuickBooks Error Code 6000 77 even after using the above-mentioned tool, then perform the following troubleshooting solutions in the order given below.
4. Again give names to.ND and.TLG files
If.ND and.TLG files are corrupted, you will face these errors while opening your QuickBooks company files.
- Firstly, open the folder that contains your company file.
- Search the files with the same file name but with extensions.ND and.TLG such as company_file.qbw.nd and company_file.qbw.tlg.
- Right-click on each file and choose Rename.
- Add the word OLD at the end of each file name such as company_file.qbw.nd.OLD.
- Again open QB and try to sign in to your company file. If the same issue occurs, proceed to the next step.
5. Utilize a Universal Naming Convention path
- Right-click the QB icon on your desktop.
- Then hold the control key and select Run as admin.
- From the File menu, then select the Open Company file.
- Click on Network, and navigate to the path of your company file.
- Then select the company file which you want to open..
6. Again generate the corrupted folder
- Firstly, generate a new folder on C: drive.
- Open the folder which contains your company file.
- Now find the company file with .qbw extension.
- Copy that file by doing right-click on it.
- And then Paste that file to the desktop.
- Next, set access permissions to share the files.
- Again open QB Desktop and then open the file from the new location.
In a nutshell, we can say that QuickBooks Error Code 6000 77 is an error that occurs when you are attempting to open the QB company files. QB Error 6000 comes along with a series of status codes. By following the above-mentioned steps you can easily fix these errors within a few minutes. If you need any technical assistance, you are free to contact our QuickBooks Support professionals. They will deliver you instant solutions to fix all your issues.